Just like mentioned on its cover, this book will tell us a lot about the science of lighting. A guide for people who want to know more and understand more about lighting. It will tell us about light and radiation, how is light produced, how is light directed and screened, about quantities of light and the unit, about light and vision, light with color, about light and health, about lighting quality. The way of this book tell us about the content is easy to follow and understand. Even though it tells a lot about the science (of course include with formulas, calculation, science terms, etc), the writers have done a great job to make the content easy to understand, even for people who just know or newly learn about lighting.
Welcome to Lighttalks.
This new word actually combination of Light and Talks. From Wikipedia, these two words has meaning :
But in another term, Light also means:
- Of low weight; not heavy.
- Lightly-built; designed for speed or small loads.
- Gentle; having little force or momentum.
- Unimportant, trivial, having little value or significance.
Talks : Talk may refer to:
- Conversation, interactive communication between two or more people
- Speech, the production of a spoken language
- Interaction, face to face conversations
So, in this blog we will “talking about light”. It can be discussion about Lighting or some Light Things in our life. This blog will focus to discuss about design. It can be Product/Industrial, Lighting, Multimedia, Architectural, Interior, Graphic or Art.
Please feel free to comment or give me idea to discuss.
Warm regards, Lighttalks