Hi… I am Aris Dwi Nugroho. Welcome to my personal blog and website. I enjoy Freedom and like to blog about anything that comes to my free mind. But mostly I will blog about industrial design, lighting, art, architecture, technology and small things related to our life. If you don’t know about me and want to find out more about my professional life, you can check my resume below. All of the contents published here is personal. Not represent the company of I am working with or the organization that I am joined with. Most of the photographs are mine, but some are taken from other website and use as the illustration only.
A dynamic, competent & professional talent with multinational management experience who use creatives approach on problem finding and solving by combining good taste & knowledge on art/design with a technical background. I am motivated for sales, marketing & business development. Directed to combine Right Brain approach (art & design) and Left Brain approach (analytical, technical and commercial). Managed & motivated to execute various projects effectively & performed successfully. Prepared to take bigger responsibility by integrating my expertise on design, technical and commercial.
Jan 15 – Present, Sales Manager for Color Kinetics & Vaya
- Build a closer relationship with VAP, support the development and growth of VAP business, leads & manage groups of VAP and win together on the market.
- Philips Value Added Partner (VAP) is an independent company who is recognized by Philips Lighting to provide a selected lighting portfolio (in my case is Philips Color Kinetics (CK) and Vaya; colorkinetics.com)
- Generate, Contribute and Manage Sales of Philips Color Kinetics & Vaya solution.
- Improve Business Opportunities by maintaining new & existing accounts.
- Provide well-thought out a solution regarding lighting application (design, technical and commercial approach) to internal & Lighting Specifiers and End User.
Apr 13 – Dec 14, Lighting Application & Specifiers (LiAS) Manager
- Lead and Manage Lighting Application & Specifiers (LiAS) Department that consist of 4 LiAS Segment Manager and more than 45 LiAS Community in Project Dealer.
- Provide creative, innovative and technical lighting application to Internal (Sales team) & External (Specifier), include providing training/workshop.
- Develop and implement strategies for Specifiers Relationship Management.
- Coordinating task to provide good support and collaboration with Sales & Marketing team to find and win the project & generated indirect sales.
Jul 11 – Mar 13, LED & Solar Road Lighting Segment Manager
- Initiate technical strategies, coordinate actions with marketing team to influence the new technologies of LED & Solar Road Lighting application.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by coordinate internally with Philips Global team and externally with customers input.
- Identifies business opportunities and creates and maintain customer relationship to obtain projects and generated sales, revenue, and profit.
- Generate Sales for Solar LED Road Lighting business and contribute EUR1.2million sales & contribute 80% sales of Solar LED in Asia Pacific region (2012).
Jun 07 – Jun 11, LED Design & Application Specialist
- Develop, Execute and Manage various lighting design project, especially for Big & Potential projects, City Beautification and Outdoor Lighting application using Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology.
- Actively participate in developing product knowledge to support Professional Lighting Sales team & Project Dealer.
- Contribute to generate sales and achievement for Professional Lighting Chanel at Philips Indonesia.
- Establish good working relationship and conduct training with Specifiers, Lighting Designer and M/E Consultants
Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia
Jun 03 – Aug 06, Industrial Designer
- Manage & executes design project as Project Leader for Washing Machine, Air Conditioner, and Electric Fan from sketch to mass production.
- Awarded 2006 Indonesia Good Design Selection (IGDS) Award, GOLD AWARD for GOOD DESIGN, for Kitchen Appliance & Housekeeping Goods category, Panasonic Dish Dryer, D-Sterile FD-S03S1.
- Establish good working relationship with internal engineer and suppliers/vendors to continue making product development.
Bachelor degree in Industrial Design major, with Sarjana Teknik (ST) title.
From Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS) Surabaya, Indonesia (www.its.ac.id)
- Yayasan Supersemar scholarship (97-98)
- Asia Development Bank (ADB) scholarship 3 times; in 97-98, 98-99, 99-00.
- Gold Award for Good Design, Indonesia Good Design Selection (IGDS) for product Panasonic Dish Dryer, D-Sterile FD S-03S1, Kitchen Appliance & Housekeeping Goods category, 2006
- Top 10 Finalist at The 3rd Automotive Design and Styling Competition, at Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS), Jakarta, 19 – 28 July 2007
- Top 5 Finalist at 1st Djarum Black Innovation Award, Jakarta, 2007
- Top 50 Finalist at 3rd Djarum Black Innovation Award, Jakarta, 2009
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT (IPR)
Intellectual Property Right (IPR) holder (or Hak Kekayaan Intelektual/HAKI) for Panasonic Air Conditioner type CU-CS5/7/9DKJ series, Panasonic Washing Machine smile curve body, and Panasonic D-Sterile FD-S03S1.
Trainer of Lighting Design & Visualization Software for Philips Asia Pacific – LiDAC (Lighting Design & Application) members, at Singapore, on March 4 – 5, 2008.
Contact me on:
- mobile: +628121094943
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- twitter: @arisdn
- instagram: @arisdn