A dynamic, competent & professional talent with multinational management experience who use creative approach on problem finding and solving by combining good taste & knowledge on art/design with technical background. I am motivated for sales, marketing & business development. Directed to combine Right Brain approach (art & design) and Left Brain approach (analytical, technical and commercial). Managed & motivated to execute various projects effectively & performed successfully. Prepared to take bigger responsibility by integrate my expertise on design, technical and commercial.
Jan 15 – Present, Sales Manager for Color Kinetics & Vaya
- Build a closer relationship with VAP, support the development and growth of VAP business, leads & manage groups of VAP and win together on the market.
- Philips Value Added Partner (VAP) is an independent company who is recognized by Philips Lighting to provide a selected lighting portfolio (in my case is Philips Color Kinetics (CK) and Vaya; colorkinetics.com)
- Generate, Contribute and Manage Sales of Philips Color Kinetics & Vaya solution.
- Improve Business Opportunities by maintain new & existing accounts.
- Provide well-thought out solution regarding lighting application (design, technical and commercial approach) to internal & Lighting Specifiers and End User.
Apr 13 – Dec 14, Lighting Application & Specifiers (LiAS) Manager
- Lead and Manage Lighting Application & Specifiers (LiAS) Department that consist of 4 LiAS Segment Manager and more than 45 LiAS Community in Project Dealer.
- Provide creative, innovative and technical lighting application to Internal (Sales team) & External (Specifier), include providing training/workshop.
- Develop and implement strategies for Specifiers Relationship Management.
- Coordinate task to provide good support and collaboration with Sales & Marketing team to find and win the project & generated indirect sales.
Jul 11 – Mar 13, LED & Solar Road Lighting Segment Manager
- Initiate technical strategies, coordinate actions with marketing team to influence the new technologies of LED & Solar Road Lighting application.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by coordinate internally with Philips Global team and externally with customers input.
- Identifies business opportunities and creates and maintain customer relationship to obtain projects and generated sales, revenue and profit.
- Generate Sales for Solar LED Road Lighting business and contribute EUR1.2million sales & contribute 80% sales of Solar LED in Asia Pacific region (2012).
Jun 07 – Jun 11, LED Design & Application Specialist
- Develop, Execute and Manage various lighting design project, especially for Big & Potential projects, City Beautification and Outdoor Lighting application using Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology.
- Actively participate to develop product knowledge to support Professional Lighting Sales team & Project Dealer.
- Contribute to generate sales and achievement for Professional Lighting Chanel at Philips Indonesia.
- Establish good working relationship and conduct training with Specifiers, Lighting Designer and M/E Consultants
Panasonic Manufacturing Indonesia
Jun 03 – Aug 06, Industrial Designer
- Manage & executes design project as Project Leader for Washing Machine, Air Conditioner, and Electric Fan from sketch to mass production.
- Awarded 2006 Indonesia Good Design Selection (IGDS) Award, GOLD AWARD for GOOD DESIGN, for Kitchen Appliance & Housekeeping Goods category, Panasonic Dish Dryer, D-Sterile FD-S03S1.
- Establish good working relationship with internal engineer and suppliers/vendors to continue making product development.
Bachelor degree in Industrial Design major, with Sarjana Teknik (ST) title.
From Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS) Surabaya, Indonesia (www.its.ac.id)
- Yayasan Supersemar scholarship (97-98)
- Asia Development Bank (ADB) scholarship 3 times; in 97-98, 98-99, 99-00.
- Gold Award for Good Design, Indonesia Good Design Selection (IGDS) for product Panasonic Dish Dryer, D-Sterile FD S-03S1, Kitchen Appliance & Housekeeping Goods category, 2006
- Top 10 Finalist at The 3rd Automotive Design and Styling Competition, at Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS), Jakarta, 19 – 28 July 2007
- Top 5 Finalist at 1st Djarum Black Innovation Award, Jakarta, 2007
- Top 50 Finalist at 3rd Djarum Black Innovation Award, Jakarta, 2009
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT (IPR)
Intellectual Property Right (IPR) holder (or Hak Kekayaan Intelektual/HAKI) for Panasonic Air Conditioner type CU-CS5/7/9DKJ series, Panasonic Washing Machine smile curve body, and Panasonic D-Sterile FD-S03S1.
Trainer of Lighting Design & Visualization Software for Philips Asia Pacific – LiDAC (Lighting Design & Application) members, at Singapore, on March 4 – 5, 2008.